February 5, 2015

rent a puppy when you've been stressed to the max.

^^That should be this business's slogan. Because it's a genius idea to have a dog rental place. 
It's new this year in Rexburg and I am SO happy. 

Things have been really rough lately. There have been few times on my blog when I really open up, but sometimes it's important to be real. It sucky and confusing time. Why not rent a puppy to cheer you up? 
This puppy sure put a smile on my face.

Things will work out and I am focusing on enjoying my 'now'. 
I love this post on the "Something Devine" blog. 
She talks about the importance of being nice to yourself when so often I know I can be my own worst critic.
AND I'm still keeping the idea "2015 is my year" fresh at the forefront of my mind and not let a bump in the road cause a setback too big to overcome. 

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute puppy! Hope life begins looking up for you! Best of wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh oh! have you heard of puppy barn? cause you can legit just go in a play with pupies. idk if there is one in idaho, but there is one in utah! you should look into it cause it's cheaper! :)
    xoxo
    e
    emmyjake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A barn full of puppies to play with and love on?? That sounds amazing! I'll have to look it up next time I am in Utah!

      Delete