October 1, 2019

27th Birthday

I love celebrating other peoples birthday's.  Not so much my own.  This is the first year I didn't spend a significant amount of time on my birthday ugly crying- thank you therapy.  I only cried happy / surprised tears thanks to my husband, Eric.  He surprised me by giving me a piece of jewelry, a beautiful sapphire necklace.  I will always remember his excitement giving it to me and telling me how much fun he had looking at the store and then in a catalog to find what he was picturing for me.  Then he surprised me with dinner reservations with a beautiful view! At the end of the week my sister came to visit.  We took her camping to show her how it's done haha.  Our last camping trip of the year!  I love when the leaves are changing colors, who doesn't?

All in all, I had a fantastic birthday.  I recognize the many things in my life that I am blessed with.  And I am grateful for the special people placed in my life.  I think this is the first birthday in 5-6 years that I can see where I'm going and what I'm doing in my life, and that makes me excited!





No comments:

Post a Comment