May 26, 2019

MAUI (video + pictures)

Choosing a favorite Hawaiian island is difficult.  If you asked me which island you should visit if you only have one option, I would say Maui.  I dream of being able to return to Maui because it offers so many different things and it's full of adventure.  But if you asked me which island I would live on, I would say the Big Island.  I dream, and one day I will, live on that island.

Bamboo forest, hiking through jungle, swimming in waterfalls all by ourself, watching the sunrise at 10,000ft, snorkeling with turtles, getting "mugged" by humpback whales.  I miss Maui so I put together some favorite videos and pictures of our times there.  We were not scuba certified at this time, so a goal is to return to Maui and scuba dive the back wall of Molokini crater!





See our trip to Oahu

No comments:

Post a Comment