February 10, 2014

Imagine Dragons

Great weekend. Great friends. Great concert. We saw Imagine Dragons in concert for the second time! [twice in one year] They put on quite a good show. I love concerts, the crowd getting built up and the excitement. They sounds AMAZING in concert! I love Imagine Dragons and I'm going on 3 years of listening to them. It makes me sad when people say they've never heard of them! You have, right? We spent the fun weekend hanging out in Boise and listening to Imagine Dragons non stop. Now it's back at school for the week until our fun plans this coming weekend! 


Now for a little video of "Demons" 
Ignore my little outburst in the middle. 
I'm just singing along and so is the entire arena.
:)
click to expand the video bigger


1 comment:

  1. So jealous you went to that concert! I love your blog, it is darling!!

    ReplyDelete